Hi all,
So I've
had a bit of sleep and I thought I'd put up one final post to mention some
lessons I've learned and post a few last photos that I couldn't get off my
camera while on the move.
Important
notes for budding 3 peakers:
- Ben Nevis is not your friend.
- Co-op bacon and egg mayonaise savoury bites are not food.
- Pot noodles can be made into real food by the addition of chorizo and sundried tomatoes but after the first peak you won't care...
- Compeed (unlike Ben Nevis) is your friend.
- Scree slopes... don't.
- Blisters are nature's way for weakness to leave your feet, embrace them.
- Do it with good mates and not on a tour, you'll feel better for it.
Finally,
thank you to all that sponsored us/ followed our blog/ texted us or even were
just vaguely interested in what we were doing.
Thanks,
James K
| Phil Getting ready for Snowdon |
| Phil being far too enthusiastic |
| Scafell Pike sheep |
No comments:
Post a Comment