James K, James N, Lewis and Phil are going to try and escape from Norwich, climb some big mountains, and then get back to the pub, all within 48 hours. The mountains are the UK three peaks: Ben Nevis in Scotland, Snowdon in Wales and Scafell Pike in England. This will involve 1,300 miles of travelling, and over 3,000 metres of going up.
They are doing it for a local charity. Please donate on our Just Giving page
Monday, 15 August 2011
Running improvement
Since my last post I'm now quite close to running 3 miles without stopping. The improvement is quite staggering actually, I'm going every other day and each time I'm easily able to miss out a couple of breaks (bits where I was catching my breath walking). Went out Saturday and stopped 5 times, today stopped 3 times. I guess the training for the Norwich 100 cycle this year is helping aerobically, but the main thing I'm working on is some calf muscles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment