James K, James N, Lewis and Phil are going to try and escape from Norwich, climb some big mountains, and then get back to the pub, all within 48 hours. The mountains are the UK three peaks: Ben Nevis in Scotland, Snowdon in Wales and Scafell Pike in England. This will involve 1,300 miles of travelling, and over 3,000 metres of going up.
They are doing it for a local charity. Please donate on our Just Giving page
Friday, 5 August 2011
Running
Norwich is not the best place to train for hill climbing, especially if I'm going to stick to my "don't do gyms" rule. So I started jogging today for the first time ever (yes it's late, but it will at least take the edge off). Went out for 30 minutes and didn't do too badly, tried to pace it 2 mins running 2 mins walking & could have kept that up for longer than I did. I'll go out again sunday and burn out completely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment